Settle down Nih

28 September 2021

 Point to settle down isn’t framed by time, it’s not commanded by army general, it should flow accordingly. Perhaps I’m too slow as my feelings it’s too fast, our perspective seeing the limit is blurred by our busy life. Forgive me for some reason look like making a distance, a redline that shouldn’t be cross,  it’s a fast tract to settle down reasonably.

There are so many thing more important than us, something or someone who really fragile on our bonding. No Matter how smooth it always leftover something less or to be neglected. The feeling so strong that all the world is just us. It’s normal though would hurt everything we care, we don’t want to learn the hard way.

Always give a reason for something you so eagerly want to. Though the best is let it flow, still we want to control the beast inside. Though already ikhlas with whatever you, still expectations for our offspring so high.

Seeing the happiness in their eyes is future, seem too far but this is the reason. I’ve seen a pattern that I want you not to repeat something hurting our offspring. Settling down with reasonable way, our way for our offspring.

When every I go is you, this the end of me, I’m you, this is you ask for. A clear message should be answer without seeing on thing. Your heart sweety, that we wish on bright side. 

Next
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »
logo
Copyright © 2013-2015. Analisa Investasi - All Rights Reserved
-->