In message to a man who kissed my girl for the first time

08 December 2021

 ♡ to speak in person with you, like having coffee on terrace of your sweet home. There’s so many questions about your daughter, like what’s are her flaws so that I’ll never hurt her. Like what’s are her likes so that I could make her happy always.

Since I fancy your daughter and she fall deep with me, I ask your permission to marry your daughter, to accompany her for the rest of her life. This time I wanna thanks you for making her the best person I’ve ever met. It’s your heart that shaped her kindness and patience.

Understandly it’s your dream too that push her to reach her dream. The circumstances change a lot, since pandemic threatens our survival that might cross her dream. I ask your permission if someday situations not favor on us, I would bring her home for her safety that might change the course of her dream.

Having sweet time

As you know, you might met already my dad and my little bro who has same name with you. Kindly enjoy the good time three of you, and you’ll find me on my little bro. Wish he’s not that annoying to you, since he’s just a kid lol.

Really our connection seems in time, though in different space. Still I have no idea when our kids ask about their grandpa, as I knew you only when you lying in hospital with your eldest daughter. It showed the lining patience on your face that inspired your daughter.

Seems that make her strong and independent. Though she’s still a girl who needs someone for her life. Who’s still needs also love of her parents, something that already out of reach.

Outpouring love

Nothing also could replace the love of parents, since it’s unconditional and purely love. What’s I’ll do just filling her low time when she needs warm hands and shoulders to comfort. Cherries back her happy life with everyone friendly after perhaps the tense days.

Our life would be what’s you wish for, seeing your daughter have her own family. Though I am not really perfect person, I have flaw that someday might cross in your daughter heart. That time I’ll stay low and provide her to speak whatever her heart will be.

♡ To have long conversation with you, in making happy family. Since we became family, this time I wanna ask you with speaking heart. May I call you dad?


Next
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »
logo
Copyright © 2013-2015. Analisa Investasi - All Rights Reserved
-->