Dear me,

29 November 2021

 I really don’t mind your favorite position, but kindly think again if you like doing it around our family and friends lol. It make me nervous, perhaps the little one won’t wake up lol, peace. Is that really important your doing ups and downs surrounded by our family, look like something wrong with my perception on reading your message lol.

Though you’re always like that purely incite something for ha ha ha, lol. Okay my bad joke, seeing you baiting for our long pause. I really give you freedom to survive lol.

Absolutely you are so funny, or perhaps a bitter occasion that I could not be present on your important day. It really make me a bad person, not having common sense. Always make a reason on our safety.

Love you for a reason

In time of pandemic, your safety is priority. You’re my life, my sweetheart, my only reason for opening this medsos. Seeing you taking care of your life is such big relieve.

As staying home far safer than on public, mingle with other without taking precautions make me nervous. I am really sorry sometimes a bad reaction on your attending in public without taking a safety measure. If you see long quite reactions is like inhale something not easy.

Tempted by any chance that might put you in risk, is always heart beating. It is so many carriers now without our notice, as the disease really adapting well with our careless in following health protocol. The more vaccinated still not giving safety measures.

In heart 

That seem my presence always like police on watching your mistake lol. Don’t do like that, as always about negative approach. Usually like that in family when taking all matters in our survival, sometimes on tension.

It’s really how me in family, so bossy on arranging safety measures lol. As you enter my life, you’re part of the family, so it make you on my emotional approach. Though in reality we just two foreigners lol.

The only in mind is our planning on next measures, as this new variants already make nervous on high talk. If you see a tight measure on next big holidays, mean big disaster is approaching. Please live a well life, you’re my life.

Next
« Prev Post
Previous
Next Post »
logo
Copyright © 2013-2015. Analisa Investasi - All Rights Reserved
-->